Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ketchup is Funny

Wow...again it has been over 2 weeks since my last post....I've really been slacking at posting lately, sorry, but I have been trying to post, just never got around to it...and whenever I do, my hubby steals the laptop away from me.

So just to let you know, Sammy has been doing much better.  She is back at her full feedings and doing well with them...currently.  She doesn't come to bed upstairs with us anymore, but she is content.  We try to keep the stairs minimal with her, but when she wants to go up the little stairs to go outside she will....otherwise we have a door to go out the side of the house on the main level and so she picks which door she wants to go out of.

Jonathan is on the move like you wouldn't believe.  He has that army crawl down pat and is starting to push himself up with his arms as well...he just hasn't gotten the hang of moving while up...but it'll be coming soon...I can see him working hard at it.  But one thing is for sure.....he doesn't sit still unless he is sleeping!!

I have been doing pretty well with my January goal of taking 30 minutes a day for my me-time.  I usually take it after Jonathan goes to bed, but I do take it!!  So I do have my wind down time.  I will usually sit and do my cross-stitching (I am working on a stocking for Jonathan, for next Christmas).  None the less....I am relaxed before I go to bed.

So there isn't too much going around in my mind tonight, but I did take a video of Jonathan a few weeks (notice the Christmas lights are still up) ago and I did want to share the video.  There is just nothing better than a laughing baby!!!

ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment